zondag 8 april 2012

To kill a mockingbird


Come gather ‘round my table
My friends, sit here and play.
The game that costs your very life 
And takes it all away. 

You took it all for granted, 
I offered all I had. 
But my poor friends, you should have known, 
Most my gifts are bad. 

You, my lady, never looked, 
When I would fight for you. 
I lost that bloody battle, 
But still I would stay true.

You are pawns and I’m the player,
You won’t notice ‘till I’m done. 
My turn is far from over, 
But I have already won.
And you, my friend, my spider, 
My whisper on the wall, 
Not even sure we’re playing 
Or if you play at all.
Some think I that I am clever, 
Some call me money’s fool, 
But I’ll make sure they’ll pay 
For all my friends are tools. 

Power is a mighty thing 
And you believe it’s yours, 
But soon you all will break 
And Littlefinger scores.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten