woensdag 28 maart 2012

Transmission

After I am gone, your worldcan continue it's miserable existence. Mankind can play out it's peaceful lives, innocents of life and death. For when I am gone, a light will go out in this world. A small beating heart has stopped beating. Tiny vessels filled with blood will no longer grant me the energy I need.
My nerve system will no longer signal my mind to regret. I will be free. Free of all that I ever was, and the nothingness I will be. For nothing does not exist. I will lay my earthly remains on the ground that has always pulled me down. The shackles of gravtitation will be shattered, men will be silent and women will weep. Death has taken me from the realm I once loved and I will no longer know right or wrong.
I will no longer exist, but only in mind. My words, the small ones, the big ones, will be kept for as long as civilisation is able to thrive.

After that all my letters will lose their meaning. All sounds I recorded will never be heard again, all my strokes with pen and pencil will fade. The thoughts, the love, the hate, all that was stored will be gone.
After that, I will never be remembered. I will be as empty as the void between stars, as meaningless as the dimension we exist in. No fire or cold will ever plague any of my existence.

But before all, before death, the ending of existing and reason, I will live. A short sweet life. With friends and love, parties and beauty. In a word of war and hatred, loss and greed. I'll keep my life short and simple. I'll eat and sleep, I'll sing and dance. Once in a while, I might even fall in love. I will work, count digits, get eaten by stress en guilt, but it will all be over when I'm out.

I will be lost forever.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten