zaterdag 25 juni 2011

Madness

Vandaag ben ik helemaal kapot gegaan, maar daar zal ik jullie niet mee lastigvallen. Hier wat poëtisch geneuzel.


Lady Minos

"Poor boys only give, but don’t receive,
They are deceived by the little thief.
Who robs them of their dignity and free will,
But they still love her, mesmerized and ill.

They do have the power to resist,
They just don’t mind if it persists.
As she makes them kneel before her,
And makes them wait forever.

Her strength,
Isn’t guessed by her length.
Her songs are the sweetest,
Her poems the deepest.

All boys are in the phase,
That feels like a maze.
They are searching but lost,
That’s how she likes them the most.

But some boys are most tall,
And dare to climb the wall, but fall.
It always seems worth the bet,
As the more they try, the farther they get.

Like heroes they beat the monstrosities they come across,
Yet it can’t make up for the loss,
Of heart, of hopes, of dignity,
Of the end they’ll never see.
Once in her clutches, you’ll never be free.

She is the power called love,
And I can’t get enough,
Of the scorching hot flame,
The one I cannot tame.

I burn my fingers when I come close to you,
Why won’t this dream ever come true?
No matter what you do,
I want to hold you anyway, every day.

The maze isn’t always dark and cold,
There are beautiful things to behold.
It’s just that it won’t take long,
‘Till I find my path is wrong.

I led myself do a dead end,
The loveless way I went."

Tja, niet echt een fantastische, niet alles rijmt even goed, maarja.
Shadow of a Man

"I got a game, and it’s called stalker,
I’m the follower and you’re the walker.
You can run but you can’t hide,
Not until I join my friends on the other side.

Here I am, been waiting for ages,
For you to come to me.
So you broke free and joined the game,
But haven’t come to me.

The hunt is on!
I grab my gun,
My boots my ammo and my coat,
I’ll see what I can do or don’t.

Pretty princess run away,
A mad man has come today.
A cunning man, a handsome man,
A man that seeks to be,
The one that you’ve been looking for,
But I hope that it’s me.

He doesn’t know you, can’t see you,
Hasn’t heard you for a while.
But he still tries to, still wants to,
His weird mind is vile.

He’s out of your sight, out of your mind,
Into a night, for no-one to find.
He thought that he was strong,
He would forget, but he was wrong.
He locked his heart hand knew that he,
Had thrown away the key,
Bad as it might be.
 
The city pat him on the back,
To make him aware of the lack,
Of eyes, of hair, of pretty smile,
And after an agonizing while,
He was back where he was before,
To track the lady he adores."



Dit gedicht bestaat eigenlijk uit meerdere kleine stukjes, waarin ik het ook opgedeeld heb. Zeker een paar pareltjes hier.


Dan doe ik er nog een omdat ik me niet lekker voel.




Retribution

"Feel the warmth of the sun on your face, boy!
You are close to better days, boy!
The city is clean,
The people aren’t mean.
The morning has come after a long night,
And with a bright day in mind,
You walk into its light,
And see!
You became the man you always wanted to be!
Unshackled, released and finally free.
No, something went wrong,
There’s a false note in the song.
It shatters the harmony,
The high pitched key,
The note named ‘free’.

You might want to run,
But you will stumble.
Mind will break,
And body crumble.
To your disdain,
Only dust will remain.

Stop it!
You idiot
It's over, a long time now.
And you should know.
There is no going back,
To go back on track.

Your heart has been broken and remade,
So let those stupid idea's fade!
Just give it up!
Everyone said you should stop.
You get it?
Then get out of the pit!

Don't tremble when she's near,
Like you have something to fear.
Wasn't it clear a million times?
When you wrote those other rhymes?
Mistakes are made to learn,
Not to forget and turn,
To try and do them again,
You weak excuse for a man!
Sit up straight,
It's not too late.
Harden your mind and heart and soul,
Take back the dignity she stole."



Helaas heb ik zo veel trieste gedichten, maar het wordt beter, ik beloof het! Ik ga alleen in chronologische volgorde door de gedichten, daarom begint het zo droef.


Nog even over gister, ik was zo van slag omdat ik bang was dat ze boos op me was. Daar ben ik bang voor. Dat ik iets verkeerd heb gedaan zonder het zo te bedoelen.


Excuses, ik ga weg.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten