woensdag 29 juni 2011

[YOUR AD HERE]

Ik begin wel met de gedichten, kweet verder nog niets te zeggen.

Girls
 
"Just when I'm having a bad day,
One of them smiles my way.
Girls turn shadows into sunlight,
They are what makes my world more bright.
 
No matter the color
Of their skin or their hair
Just one curl of their lips
Makes them undoubtly fair.
 
So girls you brighten up my day,
When one of you smile my way.
Pretty girls, smart girls, you
Make everything more fun too.
 
Smile to me,
You'll make me fly,
Lifting up,
And going high.
Girls make us happy every day,
So when you can, smile our way."



Ik bedoel het zo lief als ik kan zijn. Ik meen het dames, één glimlach kan voor een man het verschil zijn tussen een passerende blik en liefde op het eerste gezicht. Natuurlijk behoud een schone dame haar schoonheid zelfs wanneer ze bang, boos of verdrietig kijkt, maar een glimlach doet elke vrouw een wonder.
Waar ik me boos om kan maken is de filmindustrie en hun standaard meisje voor de hoofdpersoon. Is de film gericht op iets dommere of jongere mensen dan is dat meisje altijd blond. En lang niet altijd mooi blond, nee vaak net iets té wit en te nep om geloofwaardig te zijn. Ach, het is lang niet altijd zo, maar ik ben gewoon niet zo'n blondfan :P.


Woah
 
"Again dumb-struck by your beauty,
As you walked by,
I gazed and gasped at your beauty,
But didn't dare look you in the eye.
 
For your eyes are too much to discribe,
And I cannot help it,
To look in them, get lost and fall,
In the bottomless pit.
 
Longing for those eyes,
For them to look for me.
I'm telling myself lies,
As it won't ever be.
 
Why is it so hard?
To leave it and start,
And to keep up the pace,
For longer than three days?
 
I'm going in circles again today,
As I just want to stay
Here
There
Where
You are, you go
Please dear,
You need to know.
 
But you don't really wanna know
You don't really wanna know
Even if I had that chance to show.
 
Such cold beauty can't be unseen,
And that's just mean,
As I keep waiting for my chance
To show you my romance.
 
Open up, give me something
I will take it, get it working.
Come on, come on!
My heart was already won,
I the city of god
That meant alot
 
Please girl, now I'm here for you
There is nothing I won't do!
Nothing I won't do,
As I'm waiting for you.
 
One word will be enough,
To think there can be love.
Screw wat everyone said!
The day before I'm dead,
I laugh at this
Realize the crap it is
And then feel a regret,
As I couldn't forget.
Every breath-taking moment we met.
 
To expect a reaction,
To my hopeless attraction
Is quite sad
And still bad
No matter what I make myself believe,
I should leave
You alone with your pretty face
And expell this craze."



Ja ik weet, weer droefgeestige onzin. Het wordt beter vanaf hier, let maar op!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten