maandag 25 juni 2012

Dealers

"Hey man, need some poetry, want to have some galant time?"
-"Sure, man, whatcha got?" 
"Got some Shakespear, some Poe..."
-"Got anything new? I'm willing to try something else, but none of that 'free verse' crap that people around here are using, it fucks me up."
"Well, I have some Sulicius. It's not refined well, but there are few drawbacks and it's not that addictive."
-"It ain't free verse, right?"
"No man, got this fresh from the poet, it's pretty good."
-"Well, you know your shit. Better make it worthwile. How much for, uhm, three of 8 lines?"
"This stuff ain't cheap, it'll cost ya about three kisses and a longing look."
-"Holy fuck, where am I supposed to get that kind of repayment."
"Look kid, poetry doesn't grow on trees, you know where it comes from. Those poets try to make a living on this, ya know, only this way they can keep up making the good shit."
-"Fuck man, this better be good. I don't want no awkward shit in the morning, allright?"
"Well, there's always a chance."
-"Well fuck, if this doesn't rhyme like shit I will find you motherfucker, and if it's any good you'll have an extra kiss the next time I'll buy from you."
"Here you go, now make 'em count, man."
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten