zaterdag 28 januari 2012

Tekstje

Hier wat de tekst voor een liedje. Maar Sulicius, waar is dat liedje dan? Nou als het goed is gaat een bandje mijn teksten gebruiken. Dat is best gaaf.


The first time I saw you, you made fun of me.
A smile and wink took my heart's liberty
A little too fast and a little too late,
Now you're just someone who I love to hate

Refrein:
Today I'm through with that,
And all the things they said.
Right now I'll go
Yes I'll go
Far away

We played the things easy, in hour stupid game
I hoped for the old rules but it's just not the same
A little too weak and a little too strong
Now I'm lost again in a stupid song

-refrein-

All things just came easy, but now it's too hard
I'm placing my bets on just one stupid card
A little with luck and a little with lies
Now I'm going away to the sunset skies

-refrein-

Don't want to play games no more
I heard all the blames before
Right now I'll go
Yes I'll go
Far away

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten