woensdag 24 augustus 2011

Oopsydaisy

- Sunshine

Suddenly, love.
Just when I had a bad day,
You stood in my way.
And while I'd never seen you before,
You stood there, here, where you stood.
My mouthed fell open and I tried,
To cover my amazement as good as I could.
You smiled, I knew you would.
And asked if you could pass,
If I would step aside.
Blushing what I could not hide.

I should have made a nice remark,
Of my clumsy behavior,
But my tung was hanging out of my mouth,
There was no savior.
I mumbled a few words,
And quickly stepped aside,
Blushing what I could not hide.

As you passed by, away you went,
You left the most wonderfull scent.
As your hair swept through the air,
I lost every care.

You looked like an angel, smellt like a rose, my longing grows.
Oh, and your voice, that wonderfull noise.
Beautifull, kind and smart too,
I bet there is no one like you.

Now I've ruined my entrance,
But the show must go on.
I'll sing for you and dance.
And you'll notice when I'm done.
            - Lovely

She likes me!
Did you hear? Did you see?
Oh gods of Olympus, Allah, Vishnu and Thor,
She likes me and I want more!

She likes me!
Did you hear? Did you see?
I asked her if she liked a drink,
And I didn't know what to think.

But she said yes!
And guess?
She was eager to go,
In the cold in the snow.

The tension in my heart was unbearable,
But she was nice and adorable.
Half the time I didn't hear what she said.
I enjoyed every moment I could get.

Oh, she smiled, smiled so sweet,
I felt happy, so happy and freed.
There I was with her and I loved her without doubt,
There was little to say out loud.

Because she was interested in the lucky basterd me,
Did you hear? Did you see?
And when we parted we were ready for more,
Thank you, gods of Olympus, Allah, Vishnu and Thor.

 - The Break-up
 
It's really hard to say,
That I don't like you that way,
Don't get me wrong,
We had it good so long.
 
You're a good friend,
But understand.
As we both stopped talking,
Only I kept walking.
 
You turned around and ran.
I never saw you again.
 
You feel hurt and shamed,
So down and maimed.
Your heart bled out,
With sorrow and doubt.
 
Please, don't cry,
I don't want to say goodbye.
I love you like a brother,
But for real love I want another.
 
You get mad and I get sad,
There is little to be said.
Don't hate me for this,
I'm telling you the way it is.
 
Please don't cry,
I don't want to say goodbye.
I love you like a brother,
I hope you will find your other.


Deze zijn uit een serie van "The Relation". Ik zou er nog wat bij kunnen doen, zoals eentje over de eerste kus, eentje over gelukkig zijn met de ander en/of de eerste keer. Goed genoeg?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten